SEAL Team 3 is an ARMA 3 military realism unit that mimics the Cold War Era real world operations of a SEAL Team.
- Direct Action - Essentially combat operations, such as raiding, sabotage, hostage rescue, and the capture of targets afloat or ashore.
- Special Reconnaissance - A SEAL specialty, the reconnaissance and surveillance of hostile territory, particularly beachheads, SEAL team make beach surveys and, like their predecessors(the UDT's), make landing approaches and demolish obstacles and fortifications in preparation for an amphibious landing.
- Foreign Internal Defense - The training of the military and security forces of friendly nations, usually in a non-combat environment.
- Unconventional Warfare - If required, SEALs train, equip and lead guerrilla forces behind enemy lines.
- Counterterrorist Operations - SEALs, conduct anti-terrorist operations, both reactive and preventative.
However, to become one of the elite, you must fight hard and show your dedication.To begin your career with the SEAL Teams, you must show you have what it takes to be a SEAL. To begin the process, you will submit an application, at which point a recruiter will contact you for an interview. Upon acceptance, you will be placed in Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training, where you will learn the necessary skills to operate in an SEAL Team.
What We Offer You:
Serious tactics for serious players while having a blast
Mature, active, and disciplined members
Weekly deployment operations and nightly public operations
Knowledgeable staff about MODs, the game, and the military
Clean and organized TeamSpeak
2 servers in a dedicated box
What We Expect from You:
A humble personality
High activity level
Always striving to be your best
Following orders and our "Rules and Guidelines"
Showing integrity, humility, and respect
Willingness to learn